(1) The following "General Terms and Conditions" (GTC) apply in the version valid on the day of the order for all purchase contracts between bucabuca, Mag Susanna Faderl, Neuschönauer Hauptstraße 35, 4400 Steyr, Austria and its customers. By placing his order, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions and is bound by them.
(2) Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be ineffective in whole or in part due to mandatory statutory provisions (in particular the provisions of the KSchG), the remaining provisions of these General Terms and Conditions remain effective. (
3) We are entitled to change or supplement these terms and conditions including any components and attachments at any time.
2. Conclusion of contract
The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. By clicking the button "Order now for a fee" you place a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. Confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after the order has been sent and does not yet constitute acceptance of a contract. We can accept your order by sending an order confirmation by email or by delivering the goods within two days.
3. Right of withdrawal
(1) Customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act can withdraw from the purchase 14 days after taking delivery of the goods without giving reasons. It is sufficient if the cancellation notice is sent within the period without giving reasons.
(2) In the event of withdrawal, the purchase price will only be reimbursed step by step against a deferral of the goods received from the customer. The prerequisite for this is that the goods are in an unused and resalable condition. The cost of the return shipment is borne by the customer.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must contact
us bucabuca, Mag Susanna Faderl,
Neuschönauer Hauptstraße 35, 4400, Austria,
per email to:
inform us by letter or e-mail of the decision to cancel this contract. He can use the following cancellation formulations.
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the Purchase of the following goods (*) / provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Please delete where inapplicable.
For repayment, we use the same means of payment that the customer used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
The prices stated at the time of the order apply. All prices are total prices excluding shipping costs and, due to the small business regulation in accordance with § 6 Abs. 1 Z 27 UStG, do not include sales tax.
5. Payment methods
We accept the following payment methods: Pay Pal, credit card. The delivered goods remain the property of the seller until full payment has been made.
6. Shipping costs and delivery
(1) We generally only deliver to customers who are domiciled or habitually resident in Austria or Germany. We offer customers from other countries to contact us to make a separate delivery.
(2) The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They will be displayed again separately in the ordering process. For shipping we charge a flat fee of € 5.00 to Austria and € 9.00 to Germany.
(3) Unless otherwise agreed, we deliver within 14 days of the conclusion of the contract and full payment on the part of the customer.
The warranty is based on the statutory Provisions for a period of 24 months from receipt of the goods. Guarantees beyond this cannot be granted.
8. Data protection
The customer acknowledges that the use of the data specified in the contract about the customer is saved and processed for the purposes of accounting and customer records. The data is used to comply with legal regulations and to process payment transactions. Customer data will not be passed on to third parties, unless this is absolutely necessary for the execution of the contract. final provisions Place of jurisdiction and place of performance is the seat of the seller. The consumer jurisdiction according to § 14 KSchG remains unaffected.
The contract language is German